Tripowin Zombur High-Purity 4N OFC Oxygen-Free Copper HiFi IEM Cable:
- Brand-New HiFi Audio Cable: From the community, for the community. Your voice is heard! With years of rich experience in HiFi audio cables and tons of hearty feedback from the community, Tripowin recently released a new budget cable-Tripowin Zombur cable. Affordable and valuable, Zombur is the cable that every audiophile should have in the collection.
- High Purity Oxygen Free Copper: Tripowir adopts high purity oxygen free copper material to improve conductivity. The nature of OFC cable makes it has quite high corrosion resistance from time to time which means the long-lasting quality. More than that, it can effectively reduce distortion, making the transition between high and low frequencies more natural, with better ductility, and making the overall sound performance smoother.
- Cotton Yarn Outer Layer: Born to be different, Tripowin Zombur features a cotton yarn outer layer with cross-knitting technique. Cotton yarn is strong and durable natural fiber. It is soft to touch and lightweight. This means the cable is easy to storage and won’t be bothered with tangling.
- Various Choice & Wide Compatibility: To accommodate a wide range of earphones, Tripowin Zombur cable is designed in universal 3.5mm plug and optional mainstream 0.78 2pin, MMCX, QDC connector. If you are looking for a budget cable with a good look and high performance, Tripowin Zombur could be the one.
- Reliable & Durable: Affordable, reliable and valuable-Tripowin Zombur is the cable that you need for everyday use. Quality is our first priority and rest assured that Zombur is as durable as your expectation.
- Model: Tripowin Zombur
- Material: oxygen free copper
- Number of strands: 2 strands
- Number of cores: (19 core*0.08mm+8 core*0.06mm+58 core*0.05mm)*2 strands
- Dimension of single wire: 2.0mm
- Outer layer: cotton yarn 28AWG
- Available connector: 2 pin
- Plug: 3.5mm
There are no reviews yet.