OneOdio ON55 Wired Vocal Microphone:
- Moving-coil wired microphone: Professional performance level sound head with cardioid pickup pattern, and clear and bright tone. Audio compression expansion technology is adopted to enhance the dynamic range. The anti-howling function is set to effectively reduce the impact of ambient noise, and the sound quality is more pure.
- Sturdy metallic design: Metal enclosure process with abrasion resistance and scratch resistance; smooth surface for comfort holding. Rust resistance metal wire mesh head, highly durable and fall resistance, and the built-in sound-absorbing cotton effectively improves the noise reduction effect.
- Vocalist microphone: The ON55 wired dynamic microphone has a wider frequency response and higher sound pressure tolerance, with amazing detail and powerful vocals under a sturdy moving coil design. It is suitable for both stage and recording studio.
- A 16ft XLR to 6.35mm cable: Made of copper core wire wrapped with soft adhesive. After annealed and softened, the copper core wire is produced by painting and baking for many times, creating an enthusiast level sound quality; the pure copper core plug has high resistance to external electromagnetic interference, with no noise and current sound.
- Compatibility: Widely used in amplifier machine / sound console / mobile speakers / sound cards and other music equipment, very suitable for KTV, bar, wedding, classroom, street singing, coffee shop and any other scenarios.
- Package content: Handheld microphone x1, 16ft audio cable x1, microphone clip x1, manual x1.
- Model: ON55
- Microphone Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-15Khz
- Directivity: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: -53±2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1Khz)
- Impedance: 450Ω±15% at 1Khz
- Connector: XLR/6.35mm
- Shell Material: Metal case+steel mesh grille pickup cover
There are no reviews yet.